How to check-in
Checking into Scoop is as simple as selecting the day you intend to go into the office on the Hybrid Workforce calendar and then indicating your plans for that day. Follow the directions below to check-in:
- From the “Home” screen select a date shown on the calendar then select “Set Status”
- If you plan on heading into work for that day, select “Working in the office”
- Select which office location you’ll be working at for that day from the “Building” menu
- Then select “Set status” once more to be taken to the Symptom survey. You will need to confirm that all the information shown is true.
- Once confirmed, tap “Continue” and you’ll then advance to allow Scoop to use your location to confirm when you arrive at your workplace. This will only be asked once. Scoop will only use your location for days that you select “Working in the office” and will stop using it once you arrive at the office. Interested in learning more?
You’ll be able to check-in in advance for any future day available on the calendar (current week and following week*). You can swipe the Hybrid Workforce calendar to the left to view the following week.
Once you’ve checked in for a day you’ll be able to resubmit the symptom checker (if your employer requires it) or if your plans have changed you can indicate you are no longer planning to go to the office that day. If you still plan to go into the office you can also view your Digital Day Pass which serves as a “receipt” that you checked in for that day and gives the timestamp for when you last confirmed being symptom free.
How to edit your status
If you’ve already checked in for a particular day but circumstances changed and you will not be going in the office you can update the check-in to indicate that you are not going to the office. To do this:
- Tap on the day that you wish to edit on the calendar, you’ll then be able to change the check-in to “Working from home” or “Out of office”
- Tap “Set status” to confirm this change.
After returning to the Home screen you’ll now see an empty green box under that day indicating you do not intend to go into the office.
What is the symptom survey?
The symptom survey is based on CDC guidelines and indicates to your employer that you intend to come into the office, are symptom free, and have not been recently exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19. The first time you complete a check-in you will need to read and validate the entire list. Subsequent check-ins will feature a shortened version of the symptom survey that you will still need to verify.
*Note: Your employer may require the symptom survey to be resubmitted closer to the Check-in date when checking-in in advance.