How to complete a check-in
- From the “Home” screen, select the date on the calendar then select “Set Status”
- If you plan to go into the office, select “Working in the office”, “Working from home” or “Out of office”
If you select “working in the office”, here’s what to do next:
- Select which office location you’ll be working at for that day from the “Building” menu
- Select “Set status” once more
- Review and accept the symptom survey
- Once confirmed, tap “Continue”
- Allow Scoop to access your device location. You will only need to do this the first time you check-in.
You’ll be able to check-in or set a status up to two weeks in advance.
How to edit your status
If you need to adjust your status, simply:
- Tap on the day that you wish to edit on the calendar
- Change the check-in
- Tap “Set status” to confirm this change.
What is the symptom survey?
The symptom survey is a shared set of guidelines to help slow and reduce the spread of COVID-19. These guidelines are based on recommendations from the CDC.
The first time you complete a check-in you will need to read and validate the entire list. Subsequent check-ins will feature a shortened version of the symptom survey that you will still need to verify.