Here’s how to get started with the Scoop Chrome Extension for desktop.
- Visit the Scoop Chrome Extension page
- Select “Add to Chrome”
- You’ll see a popup at the top of your screen asking you to confirm the download. Select “Add extension”
- Once the download is complete you’ll be able to access Scoop from the puzzle piece icon on the top right hand side of your browser. From there click the Scoop icon to open the extension and sign in
- If you haven’t created your account yet learn more on this here. If you’ve already created your Scoop account, enter your email address and password
- You’ll then receive a 6-digit text verification code to the phone number on file for your Scoop account for added security. Having trouble receiving the code?
- Enter the 6-digit verification code and select “Verify code”
- You’ll then be logged in to the Scoop Chrome extension and can begin checking in for work!
If you would like to make accessing the Scoop Chrome Extension even easier, you can pin it to your browser toolbar.
To do this, click the puzzle piece icon and a dropdown menu will appear showing you all of your enabled extensions. Each extension will have a pushpin icon to the right of it.
You can then Pin the Scoop extension to the Chrome toolbar by clicking the pushpin icon so that the icon turns blue.