Here’s how to check-in with Scoop via browser extension.
- Sign in to your Scoop account via the Google Chrome or Edge extension
- Select “Check in for work”
- You will then be taken to a new page that displays a list of dates
- Select the date that you would like to check-in
- Select “Save changes” at the bottom of the page to confirm your check-ins
- You’ll then advance to the Symptom survey. You will need to confirm that all the information shown is true. Click “Agree and continue” after confirming.
If your plans change, you can edit your status later.
Note: You cannot make changes to a day that has already passed.