Here’s how to set your work location with Scoop via our calendar extensions.
- Sign in to your Scoop account using the Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge calendar extension
- Select “Set work location”
- You will then be taken to a new page that displays a list of dates
- Select the date that you would like to set a work location for
- Select “Save changes” at the bottom of the page to confirm your work location
- You’ll then advance to the Symptom survey. You will need to confirm that all the information shown is true. Click “Agree and continue” after confirming.
If your plans change, you can edit your work location later by selecting the option to ‘Update work location’.
Note: You cannot make changes to a day that has already passed.
Article is closed for comments.