Scoop is an app that lets you share your commute with nearby coworkers and neighbors, saving up to 50-100% of your commute cost. Morning and afternoon commutes are separate, so you can drive or ride, when you want. Scoop automatically matches you in a custom, efficient carpool with neighbors and co-workers. Routing, contact info and payment are all handled by Scoop - and your ride home is guaranteed.
Articles in this section
- What is Scoop?
- How do I get the Scoop app?
- What is the driver reimbursement amount and rider cost?
- What cities is Scoop currently available in?
- Is using Scoop safe?
- How does Scoop match Riders and Drivers?
- How many people are in each carpool?
- Will Scoop impact my personal auto insurance?
- Will driving with Scoop impact my car value or lease?
- What happens if there’s an accident during my trip?