Safety is our top priority. Scoop’s goal is to provide you with a trusted network of co-workers and neighbors to share your commute with. We automatically run a motor vehicle history check when a user schedules their first drive. We also encourage users to give feedback on every trip and that feedback is used to make better matches for you in the future.
Articles in this section
- What is Scoop?
- How do I get the Scoop app?
- How is Scoop pricing calculated?
- What cities is Scoop currently available in?
- Is using Scoop safe?
- How does Scoop match Riders and Drivers?
- How many people are in each carpool?
- Will Scoop impact my personal auto insurance?
- Will driving with Scoop impact my car value or lease?
- What should I do if I'm in a car accident?