Verifying your Scoop account with your work email address is the best way to ensure you're receiving all of your eligible discounts. Once you have entered your work email address into Scoop, we’ll send you a verification email just to make sure you entered it correctly. After you verify you're all set! If your company partners with Scoop, you'll see your updated pricing right in the app.
Follow these steps to save a new email address to your Scoop account.
- Tap the Account icon located in the bottom menu of the app
- At the top of the account menu, tap View and edit profile (see screenshots below)
- Contact email located in the 'Contact Information' section
- Tap Add another email and enter the new email address you'd like to save to your Scoop account
- You will receive a verification email to that email address shortly after saving it in the app. Follow the instructions contained in the email to complete the verification process.
Once your new email is verified, you can make it your 'Primary' contact email contact by tapping on it in your list of saved emails.