Verifying your Scoop for Commute account with your work email address is the best way to ensure you're receiving all of your eligible discounts.
Once you have entered your work email address into Scoop, we’ll send you a verification email just to make sure you entered it correctly. After you verify, you're all set! If your company partners with Scoop for an Enterprise carpool program, you'll see your updated pricing right in the app when scheduling a carpool.
Follow these steps to save a work email address to your Scoop for commute account:
- Tap the Account icon located in the bottom menu of the app
- Then tap Settings
- From the Settings menu, tap Account
- Then tap the arrow next to your email address
- Tap Add an email and enter the work email address you'd like to save to your Scoop account
- You will receive a verification email to that email address shortly after saving it in the app. Follow the instructions contained in the email to complete the verification process.
Once your new email is verified, you can make it your 'Primary' contact email by tapping on it in your list of saved emails.