Carpool Credits are valuable credits you can earn and apply to your Scoop trips. A credit gets you a free trip on your next ride or gives you a bonus payout on your next drive.
How do Carpool Credits work?
- When you carpool as a Rider, one Carpool Credit will cover the full cost of your carpool (pre-discount)
- When you carpool as a Driver, one Carpool Credit will result in a bonus reimbursement that's equivalent to the amount you'd receive for a 2nd Rider
- If you have any Carpool Credits present in your account, they are automatically applied to your next carpool. Total Carpool Credit value is calculated once the trip is billed.
Where can I see if I have available Carpool Credits?
- You can view available Carpool Credits by navigating to the Payment tab located in the Pricing & Payments menu
How do I get Carpool Credits?
- Sharing your referral code is the easiest way to get credits. When a new carpooler enters your referral code, they’ll get 2 Carpool Credits immediately added to their account. After they complete their first carpool, you'll also receive 2 Carpool Credits to your account! Learn more about referring friends and coworkers to Scoop:
- Reaching important carpooling milestones can result in receiving Carpool Credits! Watch your inbox for notifications about these milestones.
- You may also have opportunities to receive Carpool Credits through Scoop giveaways and promotions.
Does this impact my normal riding and driving?
- Nope! All billing and reimbursements are still handled directly through the app. If you have a Carpool Credit in your account, it will automatically be applied as a free carpool or bonus reimbursement on your next trip. If you don't have any Carpool Credits, you'll be billed/reimbursed as normal.
*Note: Some Carpool Credits have an expiration date. You can view the status of your Carpool Credits on a card at the top of the Trips tab.