Scoop uses a smart, traffic-predictive algorithm to create unique carpools for every trip to and from work. We consider a number of factors such as proximity, added trip time, carpool lane savings, what company you work for, and past trip experiences to create the most efficient, enjoyable carpool for every Scoop user.
Articles in this section
- What is Scoop?
- How do I get the Scoop app?
- What is the driver reimbursement amount and rider cost?
- What cities is Scoop currently available in?
- Is using Scoop safe?
- How does Scoop match Riders and Drivers?
- How many people are in each carpool?
- Will Scoop impact my personal auto insurance?
- Will driving with Scoop impact my car value or lease?
- What happens if there’s an accident during my trip?