It's always best to schedule as far in advance as possible. Typically, you'll be able to schedule up to one week before the trip date. If you do schedule a carpool early, you can edit the request anytime before the scheduling deadline. The deadline to schedule morning carpools is 9 PM the night before the carpool and for evening carpools the deadline is 3 PM on the same day. Carpools are made a few minutes after the matching period.
Articles in this section
- Carpooling with the Shortlist
- Why wasn't I matched in a carpool
- How do I schedule a carpool?
- What happens after I schedule a carpool?
- When should I schedule my morning and evening carpool?
- What determines the times available for my carpool?
- What is the Ride or Drive option?
- How often do I need to use Scoop?
- Do I need to use Scoop for both trips?
- Can I carpool without scheduling via the Scoop app?