Time slots are determined from the needs of Riders and Drivers and will grow as the pool of commuters grow as well. If a specific time is not available and you would like to see it as an option in the future please make sure to contact ScoopCare to let us know.
Articles in this section
- Carpooling with the shortlist
- How do I schedule a carpool?
- What is shift scheduling?
- Why wasn't I matched in a carpool?
- What happens after I schedule a carpool?
- When should I schedule my morning and evening carpool?
- What determines the times available for my carpool?
- What is the Ride or Drive option?
- How often do I need to use Scoop?
- Do I need to use Scoop for my morning and evening commute?