In some cases, your carpool may only consist of 1 Rider and 1 Driver. However, a carpool can have a maximum of 2 Riders and 1 Driver. 3-person carpools allow more Riders to carpool to work and gives Drivers an opportunity to earn a higher reimbursement during their commute.
Articles in this section
- Is using Scoop safe?
- What is Scoop?
- How do I get the Scoop app?
- How is Scoop pricing calculated?
- What cities is Scoop currently available in?
- How does Scoop match Riders and Drivers?
- How many people are in each carpool?
- Will Scoop impact my personal auto insurance?
- Will driving with Scoop impact my car value or lease?
- What should I do if I'm in a car accident?