It is important to note that Scoop is a platform to help co-workers and neighbors share their commute, not a rideshare service with professional drivers that profit on each trip. As a result, Scoop Drivers do not need to carry any additional auto insurance beyond their legally required personal coverage, and their personal coverage functions the same as if they were driving a friend, family member, coworker or a neighbor.
Articles in this section
- How does Scoop help my business?
- How do I know if my company is a Scoop partner?
- Will you match my employees together for each carpool?
- Do my employees need additional auto insurance to use Scoop?
- Is my business liable if a Driver gets into an accident?
- Will there be enough Riders to make a carpool?
- How am I going to market this successfully for my employees?
- How do you keep employee data safe and private?
- How do I get involved with Scoop?