Sometimes, employer email services can make it hard to get communications from Scoop. Changing your primary address to your personal email address ensures you'll continue to receive all communications from Scoop, and this won't affect your eligibility for applicable promotional pricing.
Follow these steps to save a new email address to your Scoop account:
- Tap the Account icon located in the bottom menu of the app
- Then tap Settings
- From the Settings menu, tap Account
- Then tap the arrow next to your email address
- Tap Add an email and enter the new email address you'd like to save to your Scoop account
- You will receive a verification email to that email address shortly after saving it in the app. Follow the instructions contained in the email to complete the verification process.
Once your new email is verified, you can make it your 'Primary' contact email by tapping on it in your list of saved emails.
Note: If you signed up for Scoop using Apple Single Sign On and selected “Hide My Email”, make sure to turn on email forwarding for the Scoop app in your Apple Settings on your phone.