Sometimes, employer email services can make it hard to get communications from Scoop. Changing your primary address to your personal email address ensures you'll continue to receive all communications from Scoop, while still getting all the discounts you're eligible for through your employer.
Follow these steps to save a new email address to your Scoop account.
- Tap the Account icon located in the bottom menu of the app
- At the top of the account menu, tap View and edit profile (see screenshots below)
- Contact email located in the 'Contact Information' section
- Tap Add another email and enter the new email address you'd like to save to your Scoop account
- You will receive a verification email to that email address shortly after saving it in the app. Follow the instructions contained in the email to complete the verification process.
Once your new email is verified, you can make it your 'Primary' contact email contact by tapping on it in your list of saved emails.