How can we help you?

Using Scoop on a Work or Student Visa

  • Updated

Our team has worked hard with legal experts and regulatory bodies to provide clarity on how using Scoop would be viewed from a tax and visa perspective. It has been determined that the reimbursement amount drivers receive through Scoop is not considered reportable income by the IRS.

Therefore, we do not provide any tax forms such as a 1099 at the end of the year since there is no income to report.

This tax discussion is included for general information only and is not intended to be legal or tax advice to you. We recommend you consult a lawyer or other appropriate professional if you want legal, business or tax advice.

Was this article helpful?

74 out of 87 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.