In order to carpool using Scoop, all trips must be scheduled via the app or matched from the Shortlist. Carpools organized outside of the app cannot be validated and we are unable to manually issue Driver reimbursement or collect Rider fees.
Articles in this section
- Carpooling with the Shortlist
- How do I schedule a carpool?
- What is shift scheduling?
- Why wasn't I matched in a carpool?
- What happens after I schedule a carpool?
- When should I schedule my morning and evening carpool?
- What determines the times available for my carpool?
- What is the Ride or Drive option?
- How often do I need to use Scoop?
- Do I need to use Scoop for my morning and evening commute?