The reimbursement amount Drivers receive through Scoop is consistent with the allowable limits imposed by the IRS for a company of our type. Therefore, we do not provide any tax forms such as a 1099 or W2 at the end of the year since there is no income to report. For more information, please see this post from our CEO which addresses certain tax treatments.
Articles in this section
- What is Guaranteed Ride Home?
- Commute Hero Program
- Where can I enter my promo or referral code?
- Are payments to Drivers taxable income?
- What is Scoop's cancellation policy?
- How do I organize a Guaranteed Ride Home?
- Carpool Credits
- Using Scoop on a Work/Student visa
- Location information for your Scoop trips