The reimbursement amount Drivers receive through Scoop is consistent with the allowable limits imposed by the IRS for a company of our type. Therefore, we do not provide any tax forms such as a 1099 or W2 at the end of the year. For more information, please see this post from our CEO which addresses certain tax treatments.
Articles in this section
- What is Scoop's cancellation policy?
- What is Guaranteed Ride Home?
- Where can I enter a promo or referral code?
- Where can I find my referral code?
- Are payments to Drivers taxable income?
- How do I organize a Guaranteed Ride Home?
- Commute Hero Program
- Carpool Credits
- Using Scoop on a Work/Student visa
- Location information for your Scoop trips