At this time, we are unable to remove any previously placed route-based blocks. Therefore, we recommend that you use careful consideration before placing a block as it could negatively impact your match rate.
Articles in this section
- What are Scoop's community guidelines?
- What should I do if I see behavior that violates Scoop’s community guidelines?
- If I’m reporting an incident, what do I include in my report?
- How does Scoop enforce its community guidelines?
- How can I remove a route-based block that I placed?
- What is Scheduling Guidance?
- How do I find my Commuter?
- How can I contact my Commuter?
- How long should I wait for my Commuter?
- What if my Commuter can no longer make the trip or doesn't show up?