We know that some days you don’t just go from home, to work, and back again. Scoop commuters sometimes hit the gym after work, or maybe go to a dinner downtown with friends.
Saving multiple addresses in the app is easy. Just follow the instructions below to start taking advantage of this feature.
Save a new address from the Account menu
- Tap the Account icon in the bottom navigation bar in the app
- From the Account menu, tap ‘Settings’
- Then tap ‘Commute’
- From the Commute menu, tap ‘Addresses’
- You can then tap ‘Add address’ located in the 'Saved addresses' list
Save a new address while making a trip request
- Tap Edit next to the address you'd like to replace on your trip request
- A new menu will appear. Tap Add address located near the top of the menu
- Enter the new address and pick or create a label for it (required)
- Tap Save address
- If you want to use the new address for your current trip request, select that address and your trip request will be updated with the new address