If you’re a manager and your company has enabled attendance guideline policies, you will have the ability to set attendance guidelines for your team within the Scoop app. This can be done from the ‘Team’ page on the bottom navigation bar in app.
- From there, tap ‘Team in-office days’ below the ‘My team’ section
- On the next screen, tap the arrow to the right of ‘Team in-office days’
- Then select ‘Set team in-office days’
- You will then be taken to a new screen where you can set your desired team guidelines
- After selecting your team’s guidelines, please be sure to tap the blue ‘Set in-office days’ button from the bottom of the page to save your changes
When setting your team’s guidelines, you can configure a weekly minimum or maximum number of days (up to 5) that your team should come into the office, as well as specific days (Monday - Friday).
On the ‘Team’ page, managers may see 2 teams listed. The first team listed will be that of your direct reports, and the second team will be that of your peers. Managers will only be able to see and edit attendance guidelines for their team of direct reports. Manager and direct report information is synced directly from your company roster.