We know most employees have a set routine for when they plan to head into the office. You’ll be able to set a default status for each day of the week (Monday-Friday) in your account settings.
Each day of the week is optional when setting your routine. You won't be required to set a routine for every day if there are days where you'd prefer not to. You can find the routine settings by following the steps below:
- Tap the ‘Account’ tab on the bottom right hand side of the app
- Then tap ‘Hybrid workplace’
- From there tap ‘Workplace settings’
- You can then select to ‘Add your work routine’
- Once you’ve selected your routine for each of your preferred days, including your ‘Status’, Building’, and ‘Desk’. Be sure to save your changes by tapping the blue ‘Save work routine’ option at the bottom of the screen.
Chrome and Edge Extensions
- Click the 'Account' tab from the bottom right of the extension
- From your ‘Account’ sidebar, click ‘Hybrid workplace’
- Then click ‘Add your work routine’
- Once you’ve selected your routine for each of your preferred days, including your ‘Status’, Building’, and ‘Desk’. Be sure to save your changes by clicking the blue ‘Save work routine’ option at the bottom of the sidebar
Tips and reminders for setting your routine
When setting your routine, each day is optional. For example, you can set routine status for Monday but not for Tuesday, etc.
On days that you’ve indicated a ‘Going into work’ status, your ‘building’ will default to your selected primary building. You’ll be able to change the selected building if you routinely go to a different building on a certain day.
When setting a ‘Going into work’ status, you will need to specify a default desk and/or ‘flex space’ for each day.
Every Thursday evening, Scoop will automatically apply your routine for the next 2 weeks. If you have any statuses that are already set independently of your routine, we will skip those days and only apply the routine for days where a status is not yet set. You’ll be able to update or edit your routine at any time from the workplace settings.
If you’re a permanently remote employee who does not need to set a ‘Going into work’ status, you’ll be able to indicate this from the ‘Workplace settings’ as well. You’ll just need to select the ‘I work permanently remote’ option near the top of the screen when setting up your routine by following the steps above. Specifying your permanently remote status will automatically set all 5 days as working remotely.
*Office routines will not be usable for unvaccinated employees whose employer requires weekly covid testing. This feature is only for Scoop users whose employers are a part of a Hybrid Work Scoop Program.